Key Features of Acunetix Network Security Scanner
Comprehensive security audits require detailed inspection of the perimeter of your public-facing network assets. Acunetix has integrated the popular OpenVAS scanner within Acunetix Online to provide a comprehensive perimeter network security scanner that integrates seamlessly with your web application security testing, all from an easy to use simple cloud-based service. Scan network perimeter services, test for network vulnerabilities and detect network security mis-configurations to help secure your network.
Web site security audits require detailed inspection even at network level. Discover all types of network security issues before hackers discover your data via weak network, OS and IP server security. Acunetix Online’s Network Security Scanner enables you to scan all your perimeter servers at any time.
Acunetix (Online) Network Security Scanner features:
- Over 35,000 vulnerabilities detected, including HeartBleed, POODLE and ShellShock
- Detect misconfigurations and vulnerabilities in OS, server software, network services, and protocols
- Assess security of detected device (routers, hardware firewalls, switches and printers)
- Scan for trojans, backdoors, rootkits, and other malware that can be detected remotely
- Test for weak passwords on FTP, IMAP, SQL servers, POP3, Socks, SSH, Telnet
- Check for DNS server vulnerabilities such as Open Zone Transfer, Open Recursion and Cache Poisoning
- Test FTP access such as anonymous access potential and a list of writable FTP directories
- Check for badly configured Proxy Servers, weak SNMP Community Strings, weak SSL ciphers and many other security weaknesses