Introspectus has the ability to measure all eight components of ASD’s Essential Eight, continuously, unobtrusively and in real-time.
Here is an example of Whitelisting testing performed by Introspectus:
Introspectus Whitelisting testing
Introspectus performs the following Whitelisting testing:
- 40 Tests;
- on a predetermined schedule (every 1hr, 2hr, etc);
- on every device (Workstation, Laptop and Server) in the organisation’s environment.
High Level Dashboard
The results of these tests are analysed by Introspectus to classify the maturity level of each device in the organisation.
The results are presented graphically as per Figure 2 below.
In the screenshot below:
- The client is running two SOE’s:
- one that is Level 1 compliant – with 159 out of 164 devices passing the tests
- one that is level 3 compliant – with 57 out of 164 devices passing the tests
- The client can see in real time the level of compliance of their organisation for Whitelisting.
- By clicking on the graphic, the list of devices making up each Maturity Level is displayed (not shown).
The Whitelisting results can then be viewed to show trending:
- Different tests are graphed, presenting a 120 day view (See Figure 3)
- The number of passes and fails at each site are listed
- By clicking on the graph, the result of each test is displayed, per device (see Figure 4 below)
Tests on all Essential Eight components
Whitelisting Tests performed by Introspectus are demonstrated above.
Introspectus performs tests on all components of the Essential Eight.
The innovative next step!
Introspectus uses machine learning, based on the Essential Eight requirements, to produce a risk profile of each device in an organisation.
- Each device (Workstation, Laptop and Server) in the organisation’s environment is given a risk rating.
- The overview is presented as a graph (See Figure 5 below).
- Details of the level of compliance for each device is presented in a table (See Figure 6 below).