Here is an example of Whitelisting testing performed by Introspectus:
Introspectus Whitelisting testing
Introspectus performs the following Whitelisting testing:
- 40 Tests;
- on a predetermined schedule (every 1hr, 2hr, etc);
- on every device (Workstation, Laptop and Server) in the organisation’s environment.
High Level Dashboard
The results of these tests are analysed by Introspectus to classify the maturity level of each device in the organisation.
The results are presented graphically as per Figure 2 below.
In the screenshot below:
- The client is running two SOE’s:
- one that is Level 1 compliant – with 159 out of 164 devices passing the tests
- one that is level 3 compliant – with 57 out of 164 devices passing the tests
- The client can see in real time the level of compliance of their organisation for Whitelisting.
- By clicking on the graphic, the list of devices making up each Maturity Level is displayed (not shown).